5.15.2008

And so...

Well look at the time. It is May 15. I will be gettin married in little under four weeks. Things are going smoothly for us. Alot of the work is already done, now its just the small stuff. I have just written my thank you for my best man. Ya gotta know that its good when your fiance storms out of the room. You know it!
I am still awaiting a response to my application at Cabrillo. I hope that I get the class that I need before it is too late. It would been alot to me and my future if this goes through.
I have been thinking alot about the books that I want to read. I have about 10 in my room and another 10 or so in my reserve area. I really love camera phones. I have a horrible memory. So when I want to remember something I just take a picture of it. But then I forget that I took the picture. I found some "notes" from January. I really want to read these books that I have lined up. 
I had my meeting with Pastor Ed yesterday about my Pastoral Internship at CLC. This was just a meeting for me to confirm that we were going to be good. I reviewed the portfolio today and there was some interesting stuff that I found out. For instance, I need about 20 hours a week at the church. I hope that will work out. I also hope that it will be a paid internship, that would so rule. I had also done a short phone interview with Dr. Brewer and he had told me that I was to complete all the competencies in the packet. I am ok with that, i just do not see how leading a women's bible study will assist me. But hey, that is between me and God.
Pray for me.

No comments: