9.14.2008

been a while

It sure has. I just saw that I had 16 posts. I know that is not a lot. There were some things that I said that I would do in the past that I have not done. Well, that is a drawback of mine. I need to follow through. So I plan on posting at least once a week now, and not just neat pictures or links, but actual thought. I think that to help me with that I am going to post some of my papers that are due in class. I recently wrote my testimony and I think that I am going to post that later on today. It is long, just to warn you.

I have been thinking lately what the purpose of my blog is. I know that some people put devotionals on, others use it for news, some do in-depth studies on scripture. There is one that I like from Perry Nobel, a pastor on the east coast, who posts on ways to lead churches and the such. I ask myself what I am going to use this blog for? And I say, my fellow Americans, for whatever I want to. I will like to use this as an update to my friends and family. There are things that I have along the right ---> side that are of interest to me, for all you gracious people out there.

I would like to just say thank you to my parents. Gary and Katie Wick. They have supported me through my 22 (almost 23) years of life and I would not be the person that I am today if it were not for them. Thank you mom and pop. Your support and assistance while I was in school activities have been very impacting to my life and I know that you guys love me because you have always been there for me and that is more than any child could have ever asked for. Thank you.

Lastly, I would like for all of you to know that I LOVE MY WIFE, Anna-Marie. We have known each other for a few years now, and we have been married for just over three months. I Love her very much. And I am much appreciated that she is in my life. She helps and supports me in all that I do and that is more that I could ever ask for in anyone. I love her more than anything on this planet.

PS - I turn 23 in three days. Yay for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, that was very sweet of you to post something like that. Thank you for everything. I love you very much. I am quite certain your parents are extremely proud of you and all you have accomplished. I am definitely. Many kisses for you my Charlie.